Friday 2 September 2011

Your thoughts.

Came across an interesting questionaire today. Have a look. Fill in what applys.

I believe our morals are:
Universal ☐ Inborn ☐ Non existent ☐ Socially relative ☐ Other (specify) ☐

My personal beliefs about the afterlife is:
My personal beliefs about what makes a well-lived life is:
I believe souls:
Exist ☐ Don't exist ☐

I became aware I was an atheist/theist/diest (etc) when:

When it comes to free will I believe:

My views about the universe are that:

How I believe the big bang came about:

How I believe life began specifically on earth:

I believe life exists on other planets:
True ☐ False ☐

Cheers,
Milk

1 comment:

  1. I believe our morals are:
    Universal ☐ Inborn ☐ Non existent ☐ Socially relative X Other (specify) ☐

    My personal beliefs about the afterlife is:
    -Not important
    My personal beliefs about what makes a well-lived life is:
    -Having Fun
    I believe souls:
    Exist X Don't exist ☐

    I became aware I was an atheist/(theist)/diest (etc) when: -I grew a brain

    When it comes to free will I believe:
    -That not everyone deserves it

    My views about the universe are that:
    -Quite large

    How I believe the big bang came about:
    -Not 100% convinced it did come about

    How I believe life began specifically on earth:
    -Even if evolution happened, it must have started somewhere, I doubt that even the most basic single celled organisms evolved from rocks.

    I believe life exists on other planets:
    True ☐ False ☐ Really couldn't care less X

    Foo.

    ReplyDelete